Dinner cruise, 2nd floor Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Show
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine, in the heart of the capital
- Get breathtaking view over Paris from the 2d floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Surprising show at the Moulin Rouge with a glass of Champagne
Kick off the perfect Parisian night with a dinner cruise on the Seine, a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with priority access, and entrances for the Moulin Rouge show.
Leave our central Paris agency at 6 pm for a dinner-cruise that will last for one hour and fifteen minutes on the floating restaurant, La Marina de Paris. Enjoy a truly captivating experience as you savour your delicious meal, watching the famous illuminated monuments and bridges of Paris speed by: the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, etc. It could almost be a film set!
Your next stop will be the Eiffel Tower, where your skip-the-line ticket will give you priority access to the 2nd floor. Visit the Eiffel Tower and take in the unique views of the French capital from 377 feet up!
Finally, enjoy the legendary cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge in Paris's bohemian Montmartre district. The Moulin Rouge, France is well-known all over the world for its famous French cancan and has been performing its fantastic review shows for 120 years.
You will be taken back to your Paris accommodation after the show.
- Transport in an air conditionned coach
- Champagne depending on the tour selected
- Dinner on the boat (including one drink) with guaranteed private table
- Cruise along the Seine River
- Priority access (skip-the-line ticket) to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge with one glass of Champagne per person
- Transfer back to your Paris accommodation after the Moulin Rouge show
- Pick up at your Paris accommodation
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre. Nearest metro stations: Pyramides (lines 7, 14), Tuileries or Palais Royal (Line 1).
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
- Children are accepted from 6 years old at Moulin Rouge
- The Moulin Rouge show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- Dress code Moulin Rouge: elegant. No shorts, jeans or sneakers
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret (extra charge)
Please check the calendar to see the days available.
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and a Seine River dinner ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by pan...
Paris nightlife is incredible, but can be pricey! Join the Pub Crawl and other travelers looking to ...
See some of the greatest artworks in the world - housed in the world’s largest museum - in the most ...