Bike tour by night in Paris
- Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour in the French capital with an impassioned guide
- Admire the beauty of the iconic sights of Paris by night
- Explore major landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre
Enjoy a 3-hour tour in the French capital and be amazed by the charm of the City of lights!
Be prepared to live an unforgettable experience cycling long the beautiful monuments, the great avenues and discover the best places of the city’s nightlife. An impassioned guide will give you a taste of history, art, and culture that you won’t find anywhere else.
Explore iconic monuments including the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, The Centre Pompidou and the Champs-Elysées.
Fall in love with the French capital while an English-speaking local is showing you this amazing city in a unique way.
- 3 hour bike tour with an English or Dutch-speaking guide
- Bike rental during the tour
- A short refreshment break
- Child seat rental
- E-bike rental
- Adult (from 15 years old): full price
- Child (from 6 to 14 years old): reduced price
Holland Bikes / Parking Foch (Niveau -2), 8 Avenue Foch, 75116 Paris
The meeting point is on the 2nd underground level (go down into the parking and you will see us on your right). If you are arriving by Metro, get off at "Charles de Gaulle Etoile" and follow exit 8. At the end of exit 8, turn right along the bowling center and enter the parking. Go down one level and follow the Holland Bikes signs.
Please meet your guide 15 mins before departure.
- A 3-hour bike ride with a high-quality Dutch bike
- English and Dutch speaking guide
- Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinks
- Groups of 2 people minimum to 15 people maximum
- This tour is available for children from 6 years old
- A child seat is available with an extra of 15€
- E-bike tour is available with an extra of 20€ per bike
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 7.30 pm
- From 7 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Check the calendar for the availabilities
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Considered as the soul of the City of Light, Saint-Germain des Prés, also known as the best chocolat...