Maximize every moment at the Kennedy Space Center with a full-on and in-depth exploration that touches on all the aspects of the space program. First, there is the chance to get up close and personal with exhibits like the essential Space Shuttle Atlantis, the Shuttle Launch Experience, Heroes & Legends center, extensive Rocket Garden, and IMAX Theater. Once you have soaked up NASA’s past, present, and future, head to lunch with a veteran astronaut, and a chance to hear first-hand about what it takes to be a member of the astronaut corps. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and have your photograph taken with him or her for a unique souvenir. Then it’s time to spread your wings a little and head out to see more of the full 144,000-acre extent of the KSC, which was founded in 1962 by President Kennedy and has been growing ever since. This unique behind-the-scenes bus tour provides rare close-up views of the signature sights such as the gigantic Vehicle Assembly Building, the historic launch sites, and other operational facilities. Concluding at the fascinating Apollo/Saturn V Center, home to a full-size Saturn V rocket, a moon-landing recreation, and a piece of moon-rock you can touch!
Attractions & guided tours
Kennedy Space Center ultimate adventure
Availability: Select dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission into Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- Lunch with a veteran of NASA’s Space Program
- Up Close Discover KSC bus tour
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (under 3 years old)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando at 7.15am: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7.30am: 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836
- Icon Park at 8.00am: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Select dates: see calendar
Real Florida Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.