Day trip to St Augustine with scenic boat cruise
- Visit America's oldest town
- See the sights from the water
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the "Ancient City", Saint Augustine is located between northeast and central east Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate - perfect for strolling through the delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops. You can explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
This day trip includes a relaxing cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the captain provide an incomparable way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Boat cruise
- Assistance from driver-guide
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Monday and Thursday
- Departure 7.30am
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor attraction offering an incredibly fun and enriching experie...
With a Kids Eat Free Card, families will enjoy savings of up to $200 per child, per week! The card c...
The Eat and Play Card saves a group of one to four people 10-50% off their total purchase at over 15...
This is a one-way transfer shuttle service from Orlando to Miami. The shuttle operates in the evenin...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...