Superhero bus tour of NYC
- Visit 40 NYC filming locations from your favorite comic books
- Pass by the Daily Bulge office building from Spider-Man
- Visit the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
Discover your favorite superheros from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman and Jessica Jones on a bus tour around New York City! With over 40 locations, there's no shortage of action and excitement on this three-hour excursion. Pass by the locations featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Heroes.
Other highlights include:
- Take a walk in Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet from the Superman franchise
- Relive the Battle of New York on Park Avenue from The Avengers
- Pass by the Daily Bugle office building from Spider-Man
- Snap a photo where Danny Rand flips over a cab in Iron Fist
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange where Batman battles Bane in The Dark Knight Rises
- Drive by iconic City Hall and its famous courthouses, seen in both Daredevil and Jessica Jones
- Spot the Statue of Liberty, featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie
- Three-hour guided bus tour
- Tickets to the Statue of Liberty
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (5 years or younger): free
- Children (6-9 years old): reduced price
Midtown Comics at 200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenue
- Inside the store
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
What better way to explore New York's hidden gems than with a local?You'll start your tour in iconic...