Sex and the City hotspots bus tour
- Follow Carrie and the girls' footsteps around New York City
- Reminisce about some of the best scenes at the actual places where they were shot
- Visit more than 40 shooting locations from the show
On this glamorous Sex and the City hotspots bus tour, you'll get to see Manhattan's most iconic venues and sites from the show. Hear all about the series and the inside scoop about the filming locations while sipping a cosmo at Scout or sampling a cupcake at Magnolia Bakery. From Midtown to the Meatpacking District, you'll recognize the trendy neighborhoods and famous streets Carrie and the girls strutted on.
This tour includes:
- Restaurant of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- The Pleasure Chest, where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout, the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- The street where Miranda had her embarrassing underwear moment
- The café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Cupcake shop where Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
- Carrie's brownstone stoop!
- Cupcake sample
- Headphones for smartphone
764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Pulitzer Fountain located on Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets
- Drop-off: SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker NYC pop-up located at 6 West 52nd Street between Fifth & Sixth Avenues
- Only guests ages 18 and over are allowed on this tour
- This tour is also available in German using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
- Daily at 11.00am
- There will be NO tours running on Mondays and Wednesdays from January 7th until March 13th
- NO tours at 11.00am and 3.00pm on Saturday, March 17th
- NO tours on Sunday, June 30th
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Gi...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
The Lion King continues to amaze, with astounding visuals that will make this a show you'll remember...