On this pride walking tour, you'll hear all about the revolutionary 1969 Stonewall Uprising. Learn the history of the Stonewall Inn and understand the climate of the world that led up to that historic night 50 years ago. Be moved by stories of the brave members of the LGBT community whom stood up and sparked one of the most definitive human rights movement of our time. You'll even pass all the key areas where the LGBT rights movement was born and organized.
NYC pride walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Understand how the LGBT community was treated before the 1969 movement
- Learn about the riots and demonstrations that led up to the Stonewall Uprising
- Pass area sites where the pride movement first started
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Live guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 2 and under: free
Christopher Park at 38-64 Christopher Street, New York, NY 10014
Tour will end at Grove Street and 7th Avenue S., New York, NY 10004
What to remember
- Tours run rain or shine
- Tours may be rescheduled with 48 hours' notice
- A portion of the proceeds of this tour go to Heritage of Pride and the IGLTA Foundation
Pride Tours NYC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.