KGB Espionage Museum tickets
- Have a look at extremely rare gadgets, technology and recreations of KGB offices
- Enjoy interactive exhibits and replicate handling old spy technology
- Hear stories and learn history from an unbiased point of view
The KGB Espionage Museum in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan is the only public museum in the globe whose mission centers on the espionage efforts carried out by the KGB. This modern and unique museum is equipped with interactive and hands-on exhibits for a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
Learn about the secretive operations behind the organization that has had a long-lasting influence on international affairs. View a never-before-seen collection of one-of-a-kind, authentic artifacts. After a visit to the KGB Espionage Museum, you'll not only have an idea of the highly discreet lives of prominent KGB agents, but you'll also come to know the strategies behind many of history’s classified espionage activities.
- Admission into museum
- Food or drink
- Children ages 6 and under: free
- Children ages 7-17: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Seniors ages 65+: reduced
245 West 14th Street, New York, NY 10011 (1, 2, 3, A, C, E, F, M L subway lines are nearby)
- All bags entering or leaving the museum, including purses, are subject to inspection by security staff. Visitors are required to carry large backpacks at their side. When worn, backpacks extend your personal space, which can put museum artifacts and objects at risk. Special exhibitions may have additional restrictions
- Backpack-style child carriers are not permitted for safety reasons
- Strollers, weapons of any type are not allowed in the museum
- Visitors are asked to refrain from using profane language, shouting, running and overall engaging in rowdy behavior
- Visitors can take photos only without a flash and record videos without the use of lights
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...