Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
- Pedal through the historic and culturally rich neighborhood of Harlem
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos of Central Park
- Pass by iconic landmarks and see the street where notable figures once lived
Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhattan's most fascinating neighborhoods, Harlem. You'll climb uphill from near Columbia University to the Croton Aqueduct Gate House, then towards Strivers Row--a historic NYC enclave where notable and iconic residents once lived. Continue on to the Hamilton Heights district, passing the famous Schomburg Library, Harriet Tubman statue and--finally--Malcolm X Mosque. The tour will conclude at Central Park North, but not before you have the chance to take plenty of photos of the gorgeous NYC views and classic architecture!
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Harlem
- Illustrated map
Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 West 110th Street
- Central Park North between Malcolm X and Adam Clayton Blvd., right across the street from Central Park
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If tour is canceled seven or more days prior to the tour date, customer will be entitled to a full refund. If canceled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is canceled anytime less than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- Daily at 11.00am
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...