Munich tour with Bavarian beer, food and Oktoberfest Museum
- Try the best beers in the world in Munich
- Go on a historic Bavarian beer tour
- Taste delicious food like the traditional Weisswurst
- Enjoy a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
If you love German beer and want to get a real impression of the Bavarian culinary culture, this tour is the way to explore Munich, one of the world's capitals when it comes to beer culture. Everybody in the world has heard about its Oktoberfest. But this tour won't be just a drinking party. It will give you an exciting insight into the history connected to Bavarian beer and cuisine.
Learn more about the brewing process and places, the different types of beer, the art of drinking and the food, that is normally served with the beer mug, like Weisswurst, dumpling, roast pork and more. It´s recommended not to eat before the tour - you can be sure that you will be fully satisfied afterwards.
Moreover this tour gives you the opportunity of a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum that is located in one of the most beautiful historic buildings of the city.
- Samples of different types of beer and a platter of traditional food
- Guide during the whole tour
- Exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Reserved table for dinner
- Visit of the Hofbräuhaus - Germany's most famous beer hall
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- More beer and food as planned
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, Munich Central Station Hbf, Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany
The Office is located in the Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) just across from platforms 32-34. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Attention: this tour does not accept stag parties
- Don't eat before the tour
- Guests under the age of 16 years will get softdrinks instead of beer
- This tour is not refundable
- April - 15th October: every day except Sunday at 5 pm and 6 pm
- 16th October - March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 6 pm
- This tour does not run during the Oktoberfest and on public holidays, especially from December 24th till 26th, on December 31st and January 1st
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...