24-Hour Grand Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Munich
- Admire magnificent Munich on a sightseeing tour from a double-decker bus
- Marvel at The BMW World, Olympic Park and Nymphenburg Palace
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an open-air double-decker bus, discovering its past thanks to its great monuments, as well as being able to see and appreciate the modern cosmopolitan city. This tour, along with the city center, will show you the Nymphenburg Palace, Olympic Park, the BMW World and the triumphal arch Siegestor, near the English Garden.
This is an open ticket: From the moment of first use (validation), the ticket is valid for 24 hours. You can get on and off at any stop. A complete Grand Circle Tour lasts 2.5 hours. etting on and off adds to the total duration of the tour.
- Bus transportation
- Live guide in English and German
- Other languages available via headphones: Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian
- Food and beverages
- Children: 0 – 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced.
Bus stop in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Bahnhofplatz.
Boarding depending on free seat capacity.
- Summer (April - October): daily from 09:40am till 04:00pm every 60 minutes
- Winter (November - March): daily from 10:00am till 03:00pm every 60 minutes
- Please board coach 20 minutes before departure
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...