This tour starts just in front of Teatro alla Scala, where you will meet your private guide who will start by giving you an overview of the history and of the characters that made this theater famous all over the world. Then you will enter the theater and have the chance to see the foyer and the central stages. Follow your guide through the Museum rooms until you reach the terrace, where you can still see the extension works that took place during the last restoration with the addition of an elliptical tower. After your visit of Teatro alla Scala, you will head towards the Church of San Fedele. This church, a prototype of the religious architecture of the Counter-Reformation, was built by the Jesuits and the major architect was Pellegrino Tibaldi, Carlo Borromeo’s favorite engineer. Within the 16th-century church is an extraordinary collection of contemporary art, with works of artists such as Kounellis, Fontana e Paladino. You will also have the chance to see the crypt and other spaces such as the Sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine" as you explore the church.
Private Tour of Teatro alla Scala and Church of San Fedele
Availability: every day
Duration: up to 2 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , German
Printed ticket only
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit Teatro alla Scala's foyer and the central stages
- Explore the museum of the theatre and get to see its elliptical tower
- Walk inside the Church of San Fedele, visit the crypt, the sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine"
What to expect
- Ticket for Teatro alla Scala
- Ticket for Chiesa di San Fedele
- Expert tour guide
What's not included
- Any food or drinks
Via Clerici, 10, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Theater's Museum, just under the arcades.
What to remember
- In the event of closure for rehearsals, it will not be possible to visit the inside of the theatre
- every day at 11.30, 14.00, 16.00
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.