Discover the newest side of Milan! The main city of northern Italy is the most important laboratory of modern and contemporary architecture in Italy. Thanks to this 3-hour tour you will have the chance to see the major urban regeneration projects, Porta Nuova and CityLife: the famous vertical forest, Gae Aulenti place, the skyscrapers by Zaha Hadid and Daniel Libeskind.
Modern Milan tour by rickshaw
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Discover the newest side of Milan
- Take plenty of pictures while comfortably seated
- Access all pedestrian areas and always remain protected from the sun and the rain
What to expect
- Child (up to 7 years old): Free
Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, MI
On the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele gallery
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) allowed per rickshaw
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided
- Every hour from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.