Duomo and Sforza Castle guided tour
- Visit the Duomo Complex and the Sforza Castle
- Explore the underground of Duomo and take the best pictures from its Terraces
- Discover the Pietà Rondanini in Sforza Castle
Join this half-day tour and discover two of the best attractions in Milan: the Duomo Complex and the Sforza Castle.
With your certified monolingual guide, you will visit the Cathedral, the underground of the Baptistery of the Duomo and you will also reach the Terraces, where you could take amazing pictures and enjoy the stunning view of the skyline.
Then you will reach the magnificent Sforza Castle, and there you could listen to all the stories related to it. There, you could admire one of Michelangelo’s masterpiece: Pietà Rondanini, the last sculpture he made a few days before his death.
- Small groups (max 15 participants)
- Tickets to Castle and Duomo
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headphones from 5 participants
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Reduced: children (4-12)
- Free: infants (0-3)
Duomo, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Not wheelchair accessible. Moderate amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, tourists are invited to empty the pockets of metal and glass objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered). Please do not wear any sport-club t-shirts
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 9am
It is recommended to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece ‘The Last Supper’ with an exclus...
During this 1-5 hour guided experience to the Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus, you could try to ans...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
Enjoy a Milan walking tour by night and admire the city from another point of view.You walk across t...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Enjoy a private walking tour of Milan dedicated to wine. A professional sommelier will tell you more...
Enjoy a private guided walk that starts from one of the most visited places in the city: the Sforza ...