Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus
- Witness the arrival of the Little Penguins coming home from the sea at Phillip Island
- See the Koalas peering down from the gum trees and experience the authentic Australia
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island.
Experience the nightly ritual of these little birds which will enthrall you as you observe from the beach and the elevated boardwalk. You will be able to see the Little Penguins and almost touch them as they waddle to their hideouts. You will be able to learn more about these creatures at the Visitors Centre as you walk through the "Penguin Experience".
In this tour you will also see one of the most iconic animals in Australia, the Koala, peering down from the gum trees where they live. At the Koala Conservation Centre you will see these furry creatures in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks.
Depending on the season there will be also the opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos.
- Entrance to Penguin Parade
- Meeting wallabies/kangaroos
- Koala Conservation Centre
- Penguins Plus premium viewing area with a complimentary drink
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Free Penguin Parade App to download
- Optional Gratuities
Child (4-14 years old): reduced
Free Hotel Courtesy Pick-ups may be arranged. Tours depart from Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Federation Square East, corner Flinders and Russell Streets, Melbourne. Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season.
- The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
Daily from 1:15 pm - 11:30 pm
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
This thirst-quenching beer odyssey will take you through the best of the best on the Melbourne brew ...
Join the Gangsters, Brothels & Lolly Shops tour and explore Melbourne’s CBD and the old slum distric...
This tour is the celebration of the local foodie culture. You'll visit Melbourne’s multicultural mar...
Tasmania’s east coast is a uniquely beautiful part of the world. This tour shares with you all of th...