Spain is famous for its traditional tapas and the bite-size dishes are an ideal introduction to Spanish cuisine. Master the art of making tapas under the guidance of an expert chef in this 3.5-hour small-group cooking class in Madrid; create 10 different tapas and enjoy your homemade dinner, accompanied by a selection of regional wines. Experience a culinary journey throughout Spain with a tapas cooking class that will teach you how to make 10 different tapas. This small-group class offers you hands-on cooking experience. The best part is that, after you have finished preparing the food, you'll get to enjoy what you have prepared.
Excursions & day trips
10 Tapas cooking class
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a small-group and fun experience in Madrid
- Learn how to prepare 10 different tapas dishes
- After the class, taste your creations!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Spanish cooking class of 10 dishes
- Free sangría
Calle de Hortaleza, 64, 28004 Madrid, Spain
A Punto - Centro cultural del Gusto.
What to remember
- The class is held in English by Spanish natives
- The minimum age is 13 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please contact directly the local operator to advise about any allergies or dietary requirements. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
a punto centro cultural del gusto
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.