Small Group Tour to Bath and Stonehenge with 2 Course Lunch
- Personable group tour to two top UK locations
- Visit the Neolithic stones at Stonehenge
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bath
- Special chance to explore the historic Roman Baths
- Indulge in a delicious 2-course lunch
You'll get a personable experience with a small group tour to 2 of the UK’s top destinations. With a maximum of 17 guests per tour you'll have more time with your guide. You'll explore the Neolithic Stonehenge site and gain entry to the stunning Roman baths, as well as indulging in a 2-course lunch.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing center, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
After your morning adventures, you’ll get to settle your appetite with a delicious 2-course lunch at one of the glorious quintessentially British restaurants.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Entry to the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- 2-course lunch
- Return transportation
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks (valid until 31st March 2020)
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Please Note: You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 7:00 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...