Royal London free walking tour
- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of London
- Admire London's must-see sights
- Explore the city's royal history
- Walk in the footsteps of the rich and powerful
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the personalities who ruled Great Britain from Edward the Confessor to Queen Elizabeth I to Winston Churchill. You'll see where these iconic figures once lived, worked and played as well as where many are entombed today as you visit sights such as:
- Buckingham Palace
- Churchill’s War Cabinet Bunker
- The Houses of Parliament
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
- Nelson's Column
- St. James’s Park
- 10 Downing St.
- Big Ben
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
31A James St, London WC2E 8PA, UK
- Meet your guide at the corner of the Covent Garden Piazza by the Apple store (WC2E 8HA)
- Be sure to look out for the guides with the red t-shirts
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...