Magic of London tour with champagne afternoon tea
- Be the first group to enter St Pauls thanks to your professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Enjoy Cream Tea with a glass Prosecco in the Georgian Restaurant at Harrods
- See the changing of the guards ceremony and visit the Tower of London with a professional tour guide
- Enjoy an extended cruise on the River Thames
St Paul's Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where you will enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Next, you can make the most of a photo-stop outside Westminster Abbey before heading to the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
Afternoon: The Tower of London
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, your guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Boat trip on the River Thames with Cream tea:
Take your seat for a one hour River Thames cruise. Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames with this hour long cruise. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Pauls, The Shard and The Tower of London and Tower Bridge from the comfort of your seat. This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars. This tour ends at the London Eye Pier.
Then you can indulge in the epitome of British tradition with a Cream Tea with a glass Prosecco in the Georgian Restaurant at Harrods, one of the most important shops in London.
- Guided tour and fast-track tickets for St Pauls Cathedral
- Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (subject to availability)
- Guided tour of Tower of London and extra time to see the Crown Jewels and the White Tower
- 1hour cruise on the river Thames with high-tea
- Photo-stop outside Westminster Abbey (glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea)
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Station, Belgravia, London SW1W, UK
Victoria Coach Station Gate 18 -20
- Please arrive at least 15mins before departure for check-in
- If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still see Buckingham Palace
- Please note that on very rare occasions St. Paul's Cathedral we will operate an extended panoramic tour of London instead
- April to October: tour operates daily
- November, December and March: Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday, Saturdays and Sundays
- January and February: Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays
- Tour starts at 7.45am
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...