Ascend out of Las Vegas and fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures and a popular tourist destination. As you head towards the Grand Canyon, enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America. Enjoy intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique rock formation on Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. The floor drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a gourmet snack box are served approximately 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. Catch the Bowl of Fire’s stunning red rock formations as you return to Las Vegas. Conclude your adventure with a breathtaking flight over the Las Vegas Strip and its mega-resorts.
Wind Dancer Private Grand Canyon landing air tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Fly over the iconic Hoover Dam
- Experience the Grand Canyon from above on a private tour for up to 7 passengers
- Enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America
What to expect
- Round trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Private helicopter excursion for 7 passengers
- Taxes and fees
- Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Please contact Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas prior to your tour for further details regarding your pickup time and location.
What to remember
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice
- Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges
- Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport
- Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats
- The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.)
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.