Begin your day by traveling through the Mojave Desert on the way to the Grand Canyon. Your guide is very knowledgeable on the desert’s ecosystem and will highlight wildlife and plants along the way. Be on the lookout for Joshua Trees, which only grows in this part of the world. Your first West Rim stop will teach you about Hualapai culture at Eagle Point. You'll see traditional dwellings and get to see unique dances and storytelling performed by community members. Next up is the Grand Canyon Skywalk. For an extra fee, you can walk on a glass platform that extends 70 feet past the rock rim and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. At Guano Point find out about the mining history of the cave below the overlook. Remnants of the old miner’s cable tramway are still at the site today. Before leaving the Grand Canyon, you’ll stop at a trading post that features gifts, handcrafted souvenirs, and sundries. Then it is off to the second destination: the Hoover Dam. You’ll see the Hoover Dam Visitor Center and tour the Power Plant while exploring passageways within the dam.
Day trips & excursions
Grand Canyon West Hoover Dam Combo
Duration: 10 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Immerse yourself in Hualapai tribal culture at Eagle Point
- Visit the Hoover Dam auditorium and Visitor Center
What to expect
- Bottled water
- Admission fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Child (3-12)
At checkout please specify your hotel for pick up from the Las Vegas area.
What to remember
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult
- No children under the age of 3 permitted on this tour
- Nevada law requires car seats for children under 60 lbs in the age range of 3-5 years. Car seats will be provided
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.