Authentic Southern Martinique discovery tour
- Go on an adventure in the south part of Martinique
- Enjoy the most beautiful views from a viewpoint overlooking Diamond Rock
- Taste vintage rums in a local rum distillery
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
Are you looking for an authentic experience of Martinique? You will have the opportunity to visit six unique locations on this excursion. Take in art, history, architecture, culture, and natural beauty during your time on this Windward Island of the Lesser Antilles in the West Indies.
Take in the countryside on the half hour ride to Les Trois Ilets, where the famous pottery village is located. Have a look at their wonderful crafts. Head to the second stop, Les Anses d’Arlet, a village in a tranquil cove. Here you may view the recently renovated bell tour of the church that is situated directly in front of the beach. Alternatively, you may choose to sun bath on the fine white sand beach, swim or even snorkel! All snorkel gear is included and you can go right from the beach to see the underwater beauty filled with colorful fishes and sea turtles. Once you have soaked up the sun you will be on your way to a viewpoint overlooking Diamond Rock.
Your next stop is Cap 110, a memorial erected in memory of slavery. This Memorial consists of 15 busts of 2.5 meters in height arranged triangularly, to represent the slavery trade triangle between The Americas, Europe and Africa.
Then stop at the local market to discover local fruits, spices and so much more! You cannot have had the full experience of Martinique without sampling their famous in a traditional rum distillery. At Trois Rivieres Distillery, you will learn about their special white and aged vintage rums that have been on the market since 1976. Once you have completed your Martinique experience, you will be taken back to Fort de France.
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your Fort de France cruise ship pier or hotels/accommodation in Fort-de-France or Schoelcher
- Bilingual English-French speaking guides
- Complimentary spring water local juice, rum
- Snorkel gear
- Pick up outside the designated areas (extra cost)
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 10: reduced
Fort de France, Martinique
Pick-up in the ports or hotels in Fort de France
- We require a minimum of 4 passengers to run a tour. If the minimum is not met your tour may be cancelled. If you are alone and you want to book please contact us by email first.
- Please indicate the name and address of your hotel in Fort de France or Schoelcher or If you arrive in one port of Fort de France.
- Free pick up and drop off at the cruise exit for all the ports of Fort-de-France and in hotels in Fort-de-France and Schoelcher. An extra cost will be applied if you are in other towns
- Please note: Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimming suit, sunscreen and a hat.
- Do not forget to bring your camera
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Your meeting point for this excursion is just a short distance from either of the cruise ship piers ...
Explore Martinican sweeties and culture on this food and walking tour in the downtown of the chief t...