Pitti Palace and Palatine Gallery for small groups
- Join a memorable guided tour of the former residence of the Medici family
- Discover the immense art collection housed in the sumptuous rooms of the Pitti Palace
- Admire masterpieces by Caravaggio, Tiziano and Van Dyck in the Palatine Gallery
Discover the extraordinary collection of the Palatine Gallery and the architecture of the Pitti Palace with a professional guide, who will accompany you through the magnificent rooms of the palace and the museum while describing the most outstanding paintings and the history of the Medici family, which moved to the palace in 1560.
Visit the Palatine Gallery on the noble floor of the Pitti Palace. Enjoy a profusion of paintings by well-known Italian and European artists, such as Caravaggio, Tiziano, Raffaello, Rubens, Van Dyck and Andrea del Sarto, displayed on the walls of spectacular rooms decorated with frescoes and gilded stucco works.
Nowadays, the Pitti Palace is an extraordinary museum complex that ranges from paintings to fashion, from pottery to jewelry; with the same ticket, you can also visit the Royal Apartments, the Gallery of Modern Art on the top floor of the palace and the Treasure of the Grand-Dukes on the ground floor.
- Professional local guide
- Entrance ticket (Palatine Gallery, Royal Apartments, Modern Art and Costume Gallery, Treasure of the Grand-Dukes)
- High-quality earsets for 7+ participants
- Child (6-17)
Piazza de' Pitti 1, 50125 Florence FI, Italy
At the huge, central, open door of the palace (please do not go directly to the ticket office).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This is a small-group tour (max 12 people)
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...