Your first stop of the day will be the Harland and Wolff shipyard, the home of the Titanic Museum. Full of interactive displays, pictures, videos and even a 3D experience, the Titanic Museum gives you an in-depth look at the history of the Titanic from her fateful maiden voyage to her eventful discovery on the seabed of the North Atlantic and beyond. Then, you'll move onto Dunluce Castle, a 13th-century ruin which is the perfect backdrop for some holiday snaps, before heading to the Giant's Causeway. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Giant's Causeway consists of 40,000 interlocking hexagonal basalt columns which were formed around 60 million years ago in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption. You can admire the stunning views as you walk along the cliffs overlooking the Causeway before taking on the Causeway itself. Then, it's time to go to the Dark Hedges, a lane of trees that has featured in Game of Thrones and the Transformers and head to Belfast to explore the amazing city center. You can check out St. Anne's Cathedral, Albert's Clock and so much more in the city before you hit the road back to Dublin.
Giant's Causeway and Belfast Titanic tour from Dublin
Duration: 13 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the Titanic Belfast Experience, the Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, Belfast and Dunluce Castle
- Spend maximum time at each attraction so you can truly enjoy Northern Ireland
- Fall in love with Northern Ireland as you enjoy spectacular views along the way
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Entrance tickets
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
What's not included
38 Parnell Square N, Northside, Dublin, Ireland
Please meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane.
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- Please remember that Northern Ireland uses Sterling Pound currency
- Although there is no active border control between Ireland and Northern Ireland, it is still your own responsibility to ensure all visas and other travel documents are in order
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes and bring a packed lunch
- This tour departs daily at 6.45am and returns between 7.30pm and 8.30pm
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.