Sharjah City tour from Dubai
- Stop at Sharjah Fort
- Discover carpets, jewelry, and intricate handicrafts of the Al Arsa and Al Markazi Souk
- Visit the Heritage Museum (ticket included)
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes of the city.
Next, travel back to the year 1820, as you visit the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Islamic Civilization Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewelry, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end up in the Dubai Mall.
- Hotel pick-up
- Multilingual audio guide in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees to Sharjah museum & fort
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your Hotel in Dubai.
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in DUBAI and SHARJAH. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal ( Dubai Internet City Metro ). Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- English-speaking driver guide and audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- Every day (except Fridays)
- Drop off: the vehicle will drop off the passengers in Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, Deira City Center
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...