Historical tour of old Dubai
- Walk around Al Fahidi ancient fortress and the beautiful Dubai Creek
- Get lost in the traditional Gold Souk and its countless spices
- Stop for a unique photo session at Grand Mosque Jumeirah
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, followed by a stop at an art center. You will also cross the new Canal, then take a visitor stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. You will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own.
Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic 'Abras', enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir or even sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
تأجير ملاعب - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal.
- Important info: the stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8.45am till 9.45am only. On Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.00am to 10.00am and from 10.15am to 11.15am. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Live guide in English and audio guide available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Our tour operates every day including Friday, but on Fridays the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it (no refund will be given for that)
- The vehicle will arrive at any time in between the said timings to pick you up unless there are unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle can only wait for a maximum of 5 minutes for guests, so as other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Pick-up is not available for clients who book less than 12 hours before the tour, but can join the tour directly at the departure point
- For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels: there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick-up
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Every day
- Tour starting time 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30-60 minutes before departure time from your hotel or DubaiDubai Internet city metro
- Drop-off place: Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center
ItineraryPass By: The Dubai Mall Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Book a private, low-cost transfer from Dubai airport to your hotel - quick and convenient with lugga...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
This spectacular cruise will make you discover the Musandam peninsula. Directly at the tip of Arabia...