Dubai traditional city tour
- Discover Dubai's traditions
- Enjoy the pick-up and drop off to your hotel
- Get on the traditional Abra, the water taxi
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, there is a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities. Following, a ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, takes you across Dubai Creek. You will get to enjoy the waterfront from the sea, and head to the peculiar Deira district where the souq nests. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
- Pick-up, drop off from your hotel
- English / German guide
- Dubai's museum entrance
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
تأجير ملاعب - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- Pick-up available from Dubai, Sharjah o Ajman area
- Pick-up time is between 1.00pm and 3pm, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira - 1.30pm
- Bur Dubai - 2.00pm
- Burj Al Arab Area - 2.30pm
- Downtown - 2.00pm
- Sheik Zayed Road - 2.15pm
- Al Barsha - 2.00pm
- Jebel Ali - 2.00pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res - 2.30pm
- Palm - 2.45pm
- Sharjah - 1.15pm
- Ajman - 1.00pm
Travel around Dubai city learning about its history and traditions as well as admiring its ultra-mod...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
On this walking tour designed for both art lovers and art-agnostics, we explore Alserkal Avenue - th...
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to g...