Al Ain full day with lunch from Dubai
- Visit the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Camel Race Track, Livestock Market & Bazaars
- Jebel Hafeet, Hot Springs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch Al Ain
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till the present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience desert life in all its glory. You will visit the Al Ain Palace Museum, one of the most important cultural places in Al Ain city. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions. You'll have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region.
Discover the camel market, as you visit the camel race track and the livestock market. Following this, you will head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. You will visit also the Jahili Fort, one of the largest castles in Al Ain and best-in-class example of the Islamic military architecture locally. Then you'll proceed to visit Qasr Al Muwaiji, an impressive structure that has watched over the oasis for around 100 years. Then continue to hot springs Al Mubazzarah, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have mysterious, magical healing power. Head back to Dubai after an eventful day.
- English driver guide
- Multilingual audio guiding (Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and French)
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch in Al Ain in a luxurious hotel
- Personal expenses
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Complimentary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in Central Dubai. The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Important: Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9.00am till 7.30pm and on Fridays from 3.00pm till 7.00pm & it is closed on Mondays
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up: Gray Line will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. The pick up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at the Gray Line terminal ( Dubai Internet city Metro )
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- The tour departs at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided a pick-up, but can join the tours on the departure point
- For customers in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- The tour starts at 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Pick-up at Your Hotel
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...