Abu Dhabi Mosque and Warner Bros tour from Dubai
- Admire the largest mosque of the world, Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Enjoy a walk in the past at the Heritage Village
- Have fun at the Warner Bros. theme park
The first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
After this moving experience, you will continue the tour towards the YAS island. Visit the Warner Bros and discover the six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters, with rides, shows and attractions for everyone. Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few.
Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park and will pick you up approximately after 4-5 hours at the same place. The visit to the park is on your own.
- Hotel pick-up
- Audio guides
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your Hotel in Dubai
Gray Line staff will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Important: The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
- The visit to the park is on your own
- Tour starting time: 09:00am
- Pick-up at your hotel in Dubai
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, Deira city center
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...