Abu Dhabi Mosque and Louvre Museum with lunch from Dubai
- Visit the largest mosque of the world, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque (1-hour visit)
- Enjoy a lunch break at YAS Mall
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
After this moving experience, you will continue the tour towards the YAS island and its Red Ferrari largest covered park and you'll stop at the YAS MALL, the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi. You will have your lunch break here before continuing the tour.
The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre ( just opened) and Guggenheim (still under construction) museums are to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital. Your guide will drop you in the Louvre museum, for a full visit before he picks you up 2 hours later. At the end of the afternoon, you will head up back to Dubai passing again through the YAS island before you reach Dubai after approximately 1h30.
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museum for 2 hrs
- Audio-guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Dubai
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up time takes place between 30 minutes and 1 hour prior to tour start time, please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes in advance to pick-up time
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. (for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- Every day except Mondays and Fridays
- Approximate tour departure time: 09.00pm
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 minutes before departure time
- Pick-up place: Your Hotel in Dubai
- Drop-off place: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Dubai is not only skyscrapers city attractions, but you will also find that you can be amazed by But...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
During your two hour Dhow boat dinner cruise in the Dubai Marina, you will enjoy the best views of m...
Go to the thrilling Ferrari-themed amusement park of Ferrari World on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, with ...