Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba and Jewish Quarter walking tour
- Visit the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba with a guide and discover one of the most visited monuments in Spain
- Explore the city’s historic Jewish Quarter
- Learn about Córdoba’s history from a knowledgeable professional guide
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its construction began in the 8th century and it became the second-largest mosque in the world. On this two-hour guided tour, you’ll discover the interior that features a forest of columns along with double arches, the Maqsura, the Mihrab and the impressive chorus located close to the Mayor Chapel. In the 13th century, under Ferdinand III, the mosque was converted into a Catholic cathedral.
In addition, you’ll tour the city’s historic Jewish Quarter. Located near the Cathedral-Mosque. It is one of the most visited areas in Córdoba. See the synagogue, the Jewish street, the Arabic market (Zoco) and the bronze statue of Maimonides all with your local guide.
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba
- Headphone system to listen to the guide inside the Cathedral-Mosque
- Children (8-12 years): reduced
- For infants (0-7 years) this event is for free
From Monday to Saturday at OWAY Tours office in Plaza del Triunfo / Sunday in Patio de los Naranjos of the Mosque, next to the audioguides office
Monday to Saturday
- Morning at 11.50am
- Afternoon: 4.15pm (from 1 November to 29 February) and 5.15pm (from 1 March to 31 October)
Sunday at 10.00am
Tour does not run 25 December, 1 January
Set out on a guided tour of Córdoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Córdoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Visit the great Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, the city's most important monument. Enjoy a tour of the...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....