Spend the day out in Hamlet's North Sealand and learn about Danish royalty. From Copenhagen, your guide will pick you up with a minivan and bring you to some beautiful royal places in the area. You'll get to take photos of the stunning Ermitage Hunting Lodge, once used for royal banquets and hunting. From there you get to admire the wonderful Fredensborg Palace, one of the most used royal residencies of the family today. Last up you will head towards Helsingør to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site Hamlet's Castle.
Hamlet countryside excursion
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Availability: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Do this because
- Learn about the Danish royal family
- Take some photos of the Ermitage Hunting Lodge
- Admire Fredensborg Palace
- Visit the historical Hamlet's Castle
What to expect
- 5-hour guided tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert driver-guide speaking English
- Audio guide in English, Spanish and Italian
- Entrance to Hamlet's Castle
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-17 years): reduced
Banegårdspladsen 4, København, Danmark.
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Astoria near Copenhagen Central Station.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 1.00pm
Enjoy the Tours ApS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.