Ghent Tour from Brussels
- Discover all the charm of the city
- Learn about the history of the Gentians
- See the beautiful architecture in Ghent
Discover Ghent, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Europe!
At 8:30 you will pick up at the center of Brussels to head for Ghent, a city located 60 km from the capital.
During the guided tour, you will visit the Castle the Devil, the impressive Saint Bavo's Cathedral, where you can see the famous painting of the Van Eyck brothers “The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb”.
You will admire the Ghent's buildings dating from the fifteenth or sixteenth century as the Guild House of the Masons in conjunction with other more modern and avant-garde structures of the latest architecture. Then, the tour of Ghent will take you to the Dock of herbs and grains, the fish and meat market, the busy Friday Square and finally to the majestic Castle of the Counts of Flanders.
- English or Spanish Guide
- Usually, we travel by bus but exceptionally (very remote case) we will do by train
- Nice Day Tours discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums ...)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Adult: full price
- Child under 8 years: reduced price
Carrefour de l´Europe, 1000 Bruxelles
Depart at 8.30 am in our buses from Carrefour de l´Europe Square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel.
Your guide will be identifiable by his black jacket and umbrella with the name of Buendía Tours and Niceday Tours. Your guide can have a Spanish or English flag, so please do not hesitate to contact any of them.
- Groups will be separate totally on different buses, English speakers and Spanish speakers
- Tour starts from 8:30 am until 05:30 pm (approx.)
- Access to the monuments (free entrance)
- Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinks
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Wear comfortable shoes
Available only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8:30 am
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Classic Belgian cooking class and lunch Learn how to cook a classic Belgian meal using ingredients b...