Berlin scavenger hunt tour
- Discover Berlin's intriguing history on a historical scavenger hunt
- Go at your own pace and stop for a break whenever you like
- Solve the riddles with the whole family
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 sealed and numbered envelopes, each unfolding riddles that will lead you to the next clue. Following the clear and precise directions, you will be taken on a walk through Berlin's city center to admire its signature sights and uncover its hidden gems.
Upon solving a riddle you will receive a number, which reveals which envelope to open next. Additionally you will receive detailed information regarding their historical background, current use, and much more for all the sights you visit. Start your scavenger hunt and take a break whenever you want. and spend as much time as you wish at each location.
You'll see Berlin's signature sights such as:
- World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz
- TV Tower
- Rotes Rathaus
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island with its five fantastic museums
- Gendarmenmarkt, the beautiful square with French and German cathedrals
- Pariser Platz
- Brandenburg Gate
- Holocaust Memorial
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
Once you received the city game box, you can start whenever you want. You can also take as many persons with you as you like (we recommend up to 10 per box). Take your time, you decide, how long you stay on each sight. Have fun with your scavenger hunt!
- City game box, which contains 16 envelopes with directions, riddles and information cards
- Emergency envelope with the solutions
- Entrance fees for additional guides, visits, etc.
- Public transportation fees
- Personal guide in Berlin
- Starting point: World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz
- There is no need to make an appointment for your Scavenger Hunt City Game
- Simply book the City Game box and get it sent to you
- Price includes shipping costs
- Shipping can take up to three business days
- Pick-up on request is also possible in Berlin and should be arranged in advance
- One price covers as many participants as you like
- This is an autonomous experience; begin when you want and go at your own pace
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
When David Bowie moved to Berlin in 1976, he found an island of Cold War angst, “cut off from its wo...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Did you visit historic Berlin sites and noticed the little traffic around you? Did you see just a ha...
Unser Rundgang durch das am besten erhaltene historische Viertel Berlins beginnt am Hackeschen Markt...
Explore the most famous works and names in contemporary art on this 3-hour guided tour of the Hambur...