Leolandia entrance tickets
- Feel the magic of Leolandia with your children
- Music, colorful atmosphere, adventure and love stories will top off your day
- Enjoy 46 rides and attractions for children of all ages!
- Meet your favorite cartoon characters in person and take a photo with them!
- A wonderful surprise: Bing and Flop, the cartoon characters most beloved by your children, are waiting for you for an exclusive mini-live show at the Riva dei Pirati di Leolandia until 6 January! Are you ready?
Leolandia is Italy's most loved park. Located in a big green park, it offers 6 themed areas and 46 attractions. There is something for all ages here and the park is the perfect place where families can spend a day full of fun where dreams come to life. Children can meet PJ Mask heroes - the most beloved masked heroes among children - have fun with the new surprises of the cute Masha and Bear, travel around the park aboard the sparkling blue wagons of Thomas the Tank Engine. In addition, the park’s exciting shows with international dancers and acrobats in their dazzling costumes, breathtaking numbers and original music, will let you experience a series of great emotions. There are also many adventures to be experienced among pirates and cowboys, animations and entertainment with rides aboard daring pirate ships, crazy western trains, thrilling canons and incredible flying machines. For guests who love exploring, you can also visit the aquarium, the reptile house, the farm, and the historic Minitalia – where you can find 160 miniature replicas of some of the most beautiful monuments in Italy. Many services and facilities are available for mothers and newborns such as comfortable nursery areas with changing tables and bottle warmers, high chairs, baby food and strollers for rental.
Join the magic of the holiday season at Leolandia’s ‘Natale Incantato’
After the success of last year, Leolandia, number 1 theme park in Italy according to TripAdvisor, will bring back the magic of Christmas from 16 November 2019 to 6 January 2020, allowing you to experience the cheerful and carefree spirit of the holidays together with the most beloved characters in the world of cartoons.
With a 20-meter high Christmas tree, more than 50 km of energy-efficient lights, an ice-skating rink, rides, shows, parades and thousands of decorations, children and their parents can meet Santa Claus in person in his charming secret cave. They will be able to give him letters with their wishes and good intentions for the new year. The lady and snow prince will come back to Leolandia especially for Christmas, along with the charming Piringuini – the group of silly, friendly penguins who will be in search of Santa and his mailbox!
Don’t miss out on the themed entertainment in the park, a real talent of Leolandia, starting with the Christmas parade and the impressive light ceremony on the Christmas tree at sunset. Emotions are guaranteed when watching Leolandia’s Christmas musical ‘Incantesimo’, which just a few weeks ago won the Special Jury Prize at the Parksmania Awards 2019 (the Theme Park Oscars). Alongside main protagonist Giulia, the snowflake doll, you will discover an enchanted kingdom populated by elves, fairies and other creatures who, with their breathtaking acrobats, will amaze both young and old alike … a wonderful surprise finale to a wonderful event!
As always, children will be able to meet their cartoon heroes face to face from the stars of PJ Masks, Masha and the Bear in their forest, and characters from the world-famous Miraculous™ series – Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Also present are the beloved Bing and Flop, who are everyday protagonists of a Leolandia exclusive mini-show and Thomas the Tank Engine Train, ready to offer an exciting tour of the park aboard his carriages, as well as the mascots Leo and Mia in special Christmas costumes!
- Entrance ticket to the park valid for any day until 6 January 2020
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
- Free entry: up to 89cm and guests with 100% disability (only with a valid document)
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52, 24042 Capriate San Gervasio BG
- The park is equipped with comfortable nursery areas with baby changing tables and bottle warming facilities
- Download and use your ticket by 06/01/2020
- This offer cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions such as the return within 60 days of first access and the promotion: 'Come in September and come back for free from November and until 6 January 2020'
- Can be used on days and times that can be consulted on the calendar by clicking here
- Non-refundable ticket
- It is not possible to request your ticket to be printed when you arrive at the park
- The ticket gives direct access to the turnstiles without queuing up at the ticket office. It is NOT valid as a row feeder for individual attractions
- Check out the park's opening days and hours here
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Spa La Cascade, inside Hotel Parigi 2, just minutes from Bergamo, offers a modern and well equipped ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...
Dekmantel, Off Sonar Barcelona with Boiler Room, Berghain for Klockworks, Panorama Bar invited by Ma...