Casa Batlló Magic Nights live show
- Enjoy an open-air concert at the Dragon Terrace of Casa Batlló
- Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide
- Pop, rock, jazz, blues, flamenco and more
Visit Casa Batlló and enjoy an open-air concert with views over the city. Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide, discover Casa Batlló’s roof terrace at sunset and enjoy live music. Choose the concert you like the most, enjoy two drinks and toast to an unforgettable evening!
Choose amongst one of these three options:
Magis Nights Blue: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with a drink!
Magic Nights Silver: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with a couple of drinks!
Magic Nights Gold: visit Casa Batlló with our augmented reality SmartGuide before going up to the Dragon Terrace and enjoying live music with all extras!
- Al Sánchez & The Speedway: 17 June, 12 July, 22 July, 3 August
- Scarbeats - The Beatles Tribute: 18 June, 4 July, 27 July, 2 August
- Carmen Porcar: 19 June, 3 July, 30 July
- Luna Llena: 20 June, 14 July, 26 July, 4 August
- Monica Guech: 21 June, 25 June, 11 July, 16 July
- Marga Mbande: 22 June, 13 July
- The Summer Lovers: 23 June, 5 July, 18 July
- La Mar de Rumba: 24 June, 7 July, 24 July
- Lexter: 26 June, 9 July
- Arkano The Tom Jones Tribute: 27 June, 17 July, 28 July
- Yessia: 28 June, 10 July, 25 July, 1 August
- Didi Rodan: 29 June, 30 June, 1 July, 2 July
- Wom & Strings: 6 July, 17 July, 19 July, 31 July
- Gigi Mcfarlane: 8 July, 23 July
- Gisela Novais: 20 July, 21 July
- Open-air concert
- Visit to Casa Batlló
- Drinks (depending on the option)
- Augmented reality SmartGuide
- For children (0-6 years) this event is for free
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Conserve your ticket during the visit
- Remember that the cultural visit is at 8.00pm and the concert is from 9.00pm to 10.00pm
- The video guide is currently available in: Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Korean
- In case of cancellation due to the rain, visitors can still do the visit but the concert will be canceled. In this case, the part corresponding to the concert will be refunded
- Daily at 8.00pm
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
The Picasso Museum and the surrounding Gothic and Ribera quarters in Barcelona are testimony to the ...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
A spectacular night-time experience that will amaze everyone. Live an absolutely unique immersive ex...
Discover Barcelona’s highlights from the sea! Take this 9 mile boat tour, a unique opportunity to en...
Discover the magic of the Amatller House Museum with a comprehensive video guide.The Amatller House ...
Mix up your Barcelona trip with something unexpected thanks to this 3-hour Cava-making workshop. Jou...
Travel directly from El Prat Airport (BCN) to your hotel in Barcelona on your own terms. We worked h...