Barcelona gourmet tapas small group tour and Flamenco show
- Taste Catalan classic tapas: pa amb tomàquet, Manchego cheese and locally cured serrano ham
- Walk past Barcelona Cathedral and explore the Gothic Quarter
- Watch a fiery flamenco show starring the rising stars of the genre
This exciting 3-hour evening tour includes a stroll around Barcelona to sample authentic Catalan tapas such as ‘pa amb tomàquet’ in a modernist-styled bar in the heart of the Eixample neighborhood.
The bar serves up delicious small plates of Catalan favorites such aspa amb tomàquet (bread with olive oil and tomatoes) and patates braves (potatoes with oil, red pepper and chili, served with aioli). Watch the chef prepare the food, and then sit down to savor a plate and a drink while hearing tales about Catalan cuisine.
Walk off your snack crossing to Born, listening to your guide talking about Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling night time square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits, a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona! Enjoy a 45-minute authentic flamenco show featuring some of the genre's newest rising stars dancing to traditional Spanish music.
- Local guide
- Tapas selection with 1 drink
- Selection of ham with 1 drink
- Glass of cava and sangria, plus gourmet tapas
- Flamenco show
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Carrer del Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your tour in the main office of Explore Catalunya, opposite the famous Palau de la Musica.
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- Wear comfortable shoes, a moderate amount of walking is involved with this tour
- Minimum drinking age is 18; ID may be required
- Daily at 7.30pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, ...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, TH...
A regular of Olmos's sessions, which he has accompanied several times, in a session for himself. Usu...