Barcelona Bus Turístic hop-on hop-off tickets
- Barcelona's most interesting sights with just one ticket!
- The best and most convenient way to see all the major landmarks and places of interest
- Admire the monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audio guide in 16 languages
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover Barcelona's most interesting and attractive sights. You can get on and off the bus as often and for as long as you like at any of the stops.
There are three different routes making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these three different routes which have transfer points along the way, meaning you can change from one route to another with the same ticket. You can choose the red, blue or green route, depending on the places you are most interested in visiting. From Plaça Catalunya, along Passeig de Gràcia, to the Sagrada Familia, the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes and the Futbol Club Barcelona Stadium. Or to the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbor, Port Vell. Or how about a route from the Olympic Harbour, through Poblenou to the Forum district to enjoy the best panoramic views of Barcelona's beaches!
Look at the buildings, monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audio guide in 16 languages that will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy your visit. And don't forget your discount voucher booklet, which offers savings of up to 200€ on tickets, and at leisure attractions, bars and restaurants.
- Ticket for three sightseeing routes. Valid for one or two consecutive days
- Informative guide in 16 languages describing every stop: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish and Norwegian
- Audio guide in the 16 languages
- Discount-voucher booklet for your sightseeing
- Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (4-11 years)
- Senior (65+)
- Persons with disabilities (+33%)
Blue and red routes (northbound and southbound) from Plaça Catalunya and green route (Forum) from the Olympic Marina.
You can pick up your tickets onboard the Bus Turístic and from the following tourist information offices:
- Plaça Catalunya daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Plaça Sant Jaume (Ciutat, 2), Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 8.30pm, Saturday, 9.00am to 7.00pm, Sunday and public holidays, 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Barcelona Airport (Terminals T1 and T2), 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Sants Station (pl. Països Catalans s/n), 8.00am to 8.00pm
- Columbus Monument (Pl. Portal de la Pau, s/n), 8.30am to 8.30pm
Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12)
The blue and red routes run throughout the year
- Winter: from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Summer: from 9.00am to 8.00pm (all schedule information available at bus stops).
The green route services will operate between 12/04 and 03/11 in 2019
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets of it...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
Skip the line to visit the Picasso Museum and discover the bond between Picasso and Barcelona. The m...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
This tour is perfect for history art and gastronomy lovers. Delight your palate with a selection of ...
This is a perfect option for cruise passengers with only the day in Barcelona. The Full Day Tour all...
Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom which you can be part of in this tour as ...
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.You will start o...