Trip to the Attica Zoo and shopping experience
- Spend a unique day in Athens exploring the Attica Zoological Park and discover more than 2,000 animals
- Enjoy some shopping time and save money on designer fashion at the MacArthur Glen shopping outlet
- You'll be picked up and dropped back off at your hotel: no need to worry about the transfers!
Spend a unique day in Athens exploring the Attica zoo, where you'll get to discover more than 2,000 animals from 350 different species.
You'll start your experience by being picked up at your hotel and heading to the zoo on the eastern outskirts of the city. Along the way, you'll pass by a number of famous monuments, such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, the National Gardens, the Parliament Building and many more.
Once you've arrived, you'll get to see all the many highlights of the zoo: the 3rd largest bird collection in the world and 3 walk-in aviaries with birds from all over the planet. You can also visit the “World of Reptiles” to look for pythons and crocodiles or explore the “African Savannah” to gaze at the giraffes and zebras. Look out for llamas, jaguars, snow leopards, and rare white lions.
Once your tour of the zoo is over, you'll be transferred to the MacArthur Glen Designer Outlet Athens, the 1st designer outlet complex in Greece. Here, you can enjoy saving up to 70% on your favorite labels, such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli, and Hugo Boss. Stock up on new sportswear at Nike and Adidas, and discover high-street favorites like Diesel. The outlet also includes cafés and restaurants: you can relax, sit down and enjoy a drink or a light lunch.
When you're done shopping, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fee to Attica Zoo
- 2-hour visit to the MacArthur Glen Designer Outlet with a 10% discount card
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned minivan or private car
- Food and drinks
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is only open to participants of minimum 2 years of age
From Monday to Saturday at 9:00 am.
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...