Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon half-day afternoon tour from Athens
- Enjoy beautiful views of Saronic Gulf and its islands
- Pass by some of the most expensive and highly rated areas of Athens
- Pass by Hellinikon Olympic complex
- Have a guided tour of Poseidon temple
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, complete with stunning views and world-class Greek ruins.
Your tour will kick off with a wonderful drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf. On your way to the famous Cape Sounion, you will pass through some of Athens most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza).
The Cape's Temple of Poseidon is perched on a rocky hilltop overlooking the sea. Take in the magnificent view across the Aegean! Сonsidered one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world, it stretches all the way to Kea and the Peloponnese.
The Temple of Poseidon was built in 44 B.C., and many of its original Doric columns are still standing. One of the columns has a graffito left by none other than Lord Byron in the early 1800s! There is a lot more to say about this picturesque site, but it's is better to see once than hear a hundred times.
- Entrance fees of the Temple of Poseidon
- Transport by luxury bus
- Pick up service
- Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Children: 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced price
EO91, Lavreotiki 195 00, Greece
The lobby of your hotel in Athens or tour operator's office.
- Daily: 3.00pm
- Please check the calendar for languages
- Your exact pick up time will be set up in coordination with the tour operator after you get your booking confirmation
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...