Athens food small-group walking tour
- Taste traditional Greek delicacies
- Visit the colorful Athenian market district
- Be a part of the Athenian culinary life
Enjoy being at the center between the East and Europe, Greece has always enjoyed a great variety of influences, some of them involving the great family of foods and tastes of its capital, Athens. Stroll down hundreds of years of culinary tradition that gave birth to one of the most recognized and healthy diets of all time, the Mediterranean Diet.
In this 4-hour tour, you will visit some of the oldest traditional markets of the capital, taste typical salty and sweet Greek delicacies like the loukoumas and the cheese pie, explore all kinds of herbs and spices and the worldwide famous Greek olives, olive oil and, obviously, the souvlaki. You will also experience some of our most cherished everyday habits, like enjoying a Greek coffee or a glass of ouzo accompanied by a selection of small dishes (meze) in some of the oldest establishments of the historical center of Athens.
- A gastronomy expert of the Be a Greek team
- A Greek coffee or another traditional refreshment per person
- A great variety of salty and sweet finger food delicacies
- An assortment of typical Greek plates to accompany our unique ouzo
- Entrance fees to any point of interest
- Child: 0-4
Outside Monastiraki Metro Station (by the kiosk)
- Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00am
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...