Grand Holland tour of Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague with Madurodam
- Experience a scenic bus tour through the picturesque countryside of Holland
- Get a guided tour through the unique city of Rotterdam and the Hague
- Admire views of Rotterdam from a different perspective on a 1-hour cruise
- Visit the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
This tour is a fantastic way to experience the Netherlands in one day, visiting some of the country’s top sights. The tour starts with a scenic bus ride to Rotterdam, a city that is renowned for its architecture. You will drive through the city, enjoying lovely views of the River Maas, the old port, the famous yellow cube houses and many other unique buildings. Then, admire the city from the water on a 1-hour river cruise.
Next, this tour takes you to historic Delft to visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory, the exquisite blue and white pottery that became famous in the Netherlands in the 17th century. The bus tour then continues on to the Hague, the head of the Dutch government. Here, you find the seat of his Majesty King Willem Alexander, the Noordeinde Palace. Your tour guide will point out important buildings such as the House of Parliament and the Peace Palace, explaining politics, history and other notes of interest about the Netherlands.
This full-day excursion offers you an exciting day filled with Holland’s Must Sees!
- Bus tour through the picturesque countryside
- Guided tour through the city of Rotterdam
- Views of Rotterdam on a 1-hour river cruise
- A visit to the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
- Professional guided tour through the Hague and its important buildings including the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
- The miniature Holland - Madurodam
- Architecture, history, politics and Holland’s highlights
- Infants ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Amsterdam Centraal, De Ruijterkade 34a, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Check in at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour at the tour operator's office in the Central Station’s IJ hall (on the far eastern side).
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 9.30am
- Please make sure to be at the Lindbergh Office at least 30 minutes prior to departure
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...