Amsterdam Dungeon entrance ticket and one-hour canal cruise
- Entrance ticket to Amsterdam Dungeon museum
- Discover the horrors of the not-so-savory side of Dutch history
- See interactive shows, visit a mock torture room and get lost in a mirror maze
- One-hour cruise through the charming UNESCO-protected canal district
Take advantage of a special combination that includes a one-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam's UNESCO-protected canal district and a fast-track ticket to the Amsterdam Dungeon.
Amsterdam's history wasn't all rainbows and unicorns, and at the Amsterdam Dungeon, located inside a former church, you will explore the dark and horrific side of the city's past. Five hundred years of obsucre historical events are displayed through 11 interactive shows and portrayed by nine actors in the flesh. Witness Spanish inquisition torture techniques and the rat-filled streets during the Pest.
Enter a torture room, climb on board the 17th-century East India Company ship, discover Rembrandt's dark secrets, enter the paranormal world of witch Meynes Cornellis, dissect the human body, experience the terror caused by the plague or Inquisition, and get lost in a maze of mirrors.
Seeing Amsterdam by boat is practically mandatory during a visit and your one-hour canal cruise takes you through the city's charming UNESCO-protected canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant Golden-Age-era merchants’ houses, fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.Your audio guide on the newly branded boat is available in 18 languages.
- Entry to the Amsterdam Dungeon
- One-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 18 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Infants 3 years old and under: no charge
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bring a digital or printed copy of your voucher to the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26) in order to receive your tickets.
- Amsterdam Dungeon tours are available in English and Dutch
- Canal cruise: Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- The Amsterdam Dungeon is open daily from 11.00am to 7.00pm, Friday and Saturday: 11.00am-10.00pm
- Canal cruise schedule: daily 9.30am-9.00pm
- From 29 November 2018 to 20 January 2019, the city will hold the Amsterdam Light Festival. During this period there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
Enjoy a full-day experience, including a tour by bus, boat and foot, you will explore the region whe...
Join a legendary boat trip and get ready to sail along the Amsterdam canals on a unique open electri...
Discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam in just 75-minutes while learning about the city's culture ...
Explore Amsterdam, its famous landmarks, culture, and rich trading history while relaxing on an open...
Starting from its train station, a reference of Dutch Art Nouveau and then strolling through its bea...
Experience Holland on a private, 3-hour trip to Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam. Enjoy the beauty of th...