Attractions & guided tours
Oxford Official CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien walking tour
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Learn more about the writers’ Lewis and Tolkien, famous for the Narnia series, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Let Oxford tansport you into those imaginary worlds created by these celebrated writers
- Walk past the Eagle and Child pub where the Inklings group used to meet
- Glimpse into how Oxford used to be in the early 20th century
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional expert guide
- Guided tour
What to remember
Oxford Official Walking Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience