There's nothing like the color and the vibrance that is Chinatown. Get lost in the world of Asia without needing a passport or packing your bags. On this street photography workshop, you'll have the opportunity to photograph the colorful shop displays to gritty graffiti and tenement buildings reminiscent of the NYC immigrant experience. Get a chance to try your hand at some street photography with fishmongers, fruit hawkers, and street musicians.
Excursions & day trips
Chinatown street photography photo safari
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a 2-hour street photography tour of Chinatown NYC
- Photograph colorful shop displays to gritty graffiti
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Meet your guide in Chinatown.
What to remember
- Limit 4 participants per safari
- What to bring: Your digital camera is a MUST - be it point & shoot, D-SLR, or smartphone; you may also rent a camera. It is also recommended to bring memory cards, extra batteries and flash, your camera manual, and note pad and pen
New York City Photo Safari
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience