Excursions & day trips
Royal Monastery of El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen trip from Madrid
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- An architectural ensemble declared a World Heritage Site
- An impressive 150 meters high cross over the nature reserve of Madrid mountain range
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance to the Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
What's not included
- Lunch and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience