Anne Frank walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Jewish neighborhood, with its Portuguese synagogue and museum
- Learn what life was like in the Netherlands during WWII
- Hear the story about Anne Frank and her diary
- Stroll past monuments and buildings still marked by traces of war
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Local city tax of 1.50 euro per person
What's not included
- Anne Frank House entrance ticket
- Facemasks (available for purchase at the start of the tour for € 1.50 - € 3.00)
- Headphones (available for purchase at the start of the tour € 4.00 - € 5.00)
What to remember
360 Amsterdam Tours B.V.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience