Xian group tour of the terracotta warriors and Qin Shi Huang mausoleum
- Visit one of the First Emperor's achievements - terracotta warriors and horses museum
- Discover the underground palace of the First Qin Emperor and visit the Tomb of Qin Shi Huangdi
- Follow the professional guide to learn more about Chinese history and culture
Your expert guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 -9:00 am, sit in a comfortable coach to start trip of world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
It takes around 1-hour driving from downtown hotel to the site, the expert guide will give you detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor on the way, visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum upon arrival, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China.
Later you will visit the Terracotta Replication Factory to know how to re-made terracotta soldiers and purchase
your preferred souvenirs of Terracotta figures. Afterwards, have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel to
conclude the trip.
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance Fee
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Xi’an hotels within the 2 nd ring road
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Xi'an for pick-up.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- The pick-up time varies based on hotel location, pickup sequence for different sightseeing, special traveling high season like April, May, July, August, September, October, any Holidays like May Day Holiday, National Holiday
- Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking
- Passport name, number, birthdate and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Every day
- Pick-up between 8.00-9.00am
Unlike other Great Wall tours in Beijing, we focus on giving you an awesome, authentic small group e...
Your expert guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 -9:00 am, sit in a c...
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between 06:30...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
This private tour will take you to one of the greatest sights of the world, the awe-inspiring Great ...
Shanghai is known as “Paris of the East” and embodies innovation, technology and modernity like no o...