Group tour of the terracotta warriors museum, Qin Shi Huang mausoleum and Banpo museum
- Escorted by knowledgeable professional tour guide
- Explore the world-famous terracotta warriors of the Qin Dynasty
- Visit First Emperor Qin Shi Huang mausoleum and the Banpo museum
- Enjoy a Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Your expert guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 -9:00 am, sit in a comfortable coach to start the full-day Xian highlights trip.
After around 1-hour driving, you will first come to the Banpo Neolithic Village. The Banpo Museum was built at the base of the excavations of the Banpo site which is a typical Neolithic matriarchal community of the Yangshao Culture dating back about 6,000 years. There you will see how the resident matriarchic tribe used to survive in the Neolithic age.
Then move on to visit the Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum, which is the highlight and landmark of Xi’an.
These terracotta warriors and horses are in the size of a real army, and were buried alongside the first Emperor Qin Shi Huang in a vast underground palace. Visit all three pits of the Terracotta Army Museum upon arrival, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses.
Later you will visit the Terracotta Replication Factory to know how to re-made terracotta soldiers and purchase your preferred souvenirs of Terracotta figures. Afterward, have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Entrance Fee
- Local lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up from Xi’an hotels within the 2 nd ring road
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- The pick-up time varies based on hotel location, pickup sequence for different sightseeing, special traveling high season like April, May, July, August, September, October, any Holidays like May Day Holiday, National Holiday
- Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking
- Passport name, number, birthdate and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Every day
- Pick-up between 8.00-9.00am
Your expert guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 8:00 -9:00 am, sit in a c...
Your local guide will recommend some local snacks for sampling, and you’ll also have the chance try ...
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between 06:30...
In the morning, visit the Buddhist Yonghegong Temple in Beijing. Popularly known as the Lama Temple,...
Take a private day trip from Shanghai to discover the beautiful town of Suzhou, famous for its Chine...
Shanghai is known as “Paris of the East” and embodies innovation, technology and modernity like no o...
In the West of Beijing lays the picturesque Summer Palace at the foot of the West Mountains. Visit t...
Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00-9:00amFirst, you will visit the Shanghai Old Street –...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
Experience the Venice of Shanghai on a 6-hour private tour. Enjoy a picturesque boat ride along the ...