National Gallery of Art guided walking tour
- Take a small-group walking tour within the National Gallery of Art
- Tour the museum's West Building with a certified museum guide
- View works by Rembrandt, Money, da Vinci and more
- Learn about the symbols, stories and messages in the art
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore the main collections of the National Gallery of Art with a guide. As he shares stories behind the paintings and explains hidden icons, view examples of medieval art, Renaissance art, sacred art, and Impressionism art.
Throughout the tour, you'll identify and learn about the symbolism found in the art that conveys cultural messages about our lives, virtues and vices. View world-renowned works by Rembrandt, Monet, da Vinci, JMW Turner and other artists that you may not have known about!
- Guided walking tour
- Audio guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 5-11: reduced
- Youth ages 12-17: reduced
National Gallery of Art 4th and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20565
Inside the lower level 6th Street and Constitution Avenue entrance
- Please contact tour provider by phone at +1 (202) 294-4265 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price of the tour
- This tour is not affiliated or endorsed by the National Gallery of Art
- Admission to the National Gallery of Art and all exhibitions is free of charge
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
An extensive collection of art ranging from Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists, and grea...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...